This is a great opportunity to buy rolls of BU 90% Silver in the original, unopened and unsearched bank wrappers from more than 50 years ago.
- Approximately 7.23 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed original bank roll.
- Rolls most likely will be a solid date.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1955-1963.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 face value rolls of Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Years and mintmarks will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.