Note: These items are on a slight delay. We expect to ship these by 8/21/2017. Because these items are on delay, your entire order will ship upon their arrival.
As low as $1.09 per oz over spot!
This beautiful Silver round is patterned after the $2.50 and $5 Indian Head Gold coins minted from 1908 to 1929. The larger 5 oz Silver Round even better highlights the incuse, or sunken relief, design.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 are packaged in custom made tubes and packaged boxes contain 100.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Profile of a Native American chief in full headdress, along with "Liberty" on the top and "1929" on the bottom.
- Reverse: Standing American eagle, the motto "In God We Trust" on the right and "E Pluribus Unum" on the left with the device "Golden State Mint" along the top.
Protect and display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The iconic Incuse Indian design is nationally recognized by many Silver bullion dealers, thereby increasing the value of owning these rounds. Add this beautiful 5 oz Silver incuse round to your cart today.