This 2010 1 kilo Prooflike Silver Libertad carries on the rich and proud tradition of the beloved Libertad series that began in 1982. Highly sought after and difficult to find, kilo Silver Libertads are cherished by collectors.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a plastic capsule and in a high-quality wood presentation box, all in a protective outer box.
- Each coin includes a serial-numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Casa de Moneda de Mexico has also included a small leatherette booklet containing historical data about the Mexican Mint and the history of the Libertad Series.
This truly is a collector's dream and definitely a must-have! Add this 2010 kilo Prooflike Silver Libertad coin to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|