Kilo Libertads are highly sought after and hard to find! The Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America, established in 1535.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a plastic capsule and in a high-quality wood presentation box, all in a protective outer box.
- Each coin includes a serial-numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Total mintage of only 1,700.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Casa de Moneda de Mexico has also included a small leatherette booklet containing historical data about the Mexican Mint and the history of the Libertad Series.
This truly is a collector's dream and definitely a must-have! Add this 2009 kilo Prooflike Silver Libertad to your cart today.