Sold out at the mint in 7 days, with a mintage of only 8,000 coins! Each Platinum American Eagle contains .9995 fine Platinum, giving bullion value to the collectible designs that change yearly. This coin has been graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, minted in a beautiful proof finish.
- Certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features the design, titled “Liberty Nurtures Freedom,” which depicts Liberty and an American bald eagle, representing Freedom.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!