First issued in 2006, the American Gold Buffalo immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. 2008 was the only year that fractional Buffalos were minted adding to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
Display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Gold American Buffalos are the most popular Gold coin in the United States for their iconic, classic designs. Add this 2008-W 1/10 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!