First Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This First Spouse release pays tribute to the accomplishments of Anna Harrison. This coin is graded PF-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Anna Harrison.
- Reverse: Designed by Thomas Cleveland and sculpted by Charles Vickers, depicts Mrs. Harrison sharing her passion for teaching with her students.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add these 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse coins to your cart today!
Anna Harrison was the only first lady to never actually live in the White House during her husband's tenure due to his death in office. Although born in relative prosperity in New Jersey, Anna Harrison lived most of her life as a pioneer in the Ohio and Indiana frontier territories where she cared for their business ventures and their ten children alone. Children and education were central to Anna Harrison's life. On the frontier, she educated her children herself. She and her husband started the Jefferson Academy.