|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
First issued in 2006, the American 1 oz Gold Buffalo immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. This beautiful 1/10 oz Gold coin is a superb rendition of James Earle Fraser's 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Mintage of only 18,884 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Gold Buffalos add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this 2008-W 1/10 oz Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!