In honor of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games held in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Royal Canadian Mint released this beautiful Gold coin to commemorate the event. The 2010 issue depicts a hockey player between two maple leafs on the reverse. This Gold coin is the third and final coin of a series commemorating the 2010 Winter Olympics, each featuring a different design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: The Susanna Blunt designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II alongside an image of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games logo. Also features the denomination and year of production.
- Reverse: Features a hockey player between two maple leafs along with the purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting beautiful .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this beautiful and unique Gold Maple Leaf Vancouver Olympic coin to your collection today!