Silver Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to feature yearly changing designs. Each year focuses on the iconic panda, loved around the world and beautifully depicted in .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-70 by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2010.
- Reverse: Features two pandas resting in front of a bamboo wall.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2010 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Pandas. Shop Silver Pandas and learn how to build your investment strategy.