|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This 2008-W 1/4 oz Burnished Gold Eagle has a softly frosted look to the coin. This process along with a low mintage of only 8,883 coins adds collectibility to this issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz of Gold.
- Housed in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,883 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Burnished Gold Eagles add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this Burnished Gold Eagle to your cart today!