This 2008-W 1/4 oz Burnished Gold Eagle has a softly frosted look to the coin. This process along with a low mintage of only 8,883 coins adds collectibility to this issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz of Gold.
- Housed in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,883 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Burnished Gold Eagles add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this Burnished Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|