This Morgan Silver Dollar features a double strike of Liberty’s lips. The resulting thicker-lipped Liberty has caused this error to be known as “Hot Lips" and is an extremely unique Morgan Dollar variety.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- This issue comes in Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1888-O Morgan Dollar VAM-4 to your cart today!