The South African Gold Krugerrand is the world’s first modern bullion Gold coin and remains one of the most popular Gold coins ever minted. Set includes a 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz 1/2 oz and 1 oz Proof Gold Krugerrands.
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Proof-69 condition of each coin.
- Each coin is from the First 300 Struck as noted on the NGC label.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is also featured.
Display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 2008 South African 4-Coin Gold Krugerrand Proof Set to your cart today!