GSA Dollars are highly sought after by Silver Dollar collectors around the world. The GSA holder adds even further collectible value on top of the popular, classic design by George T. Morgan
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in their original GSA issued plastic holder.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from the famous Carson City Mint.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar Collection in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
These problem-free common date coins retain their original design elements and are Brilliant Uncirculated. Add these rare Carson City Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Items in this listing have no box or card.
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||CC - Carson City|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|