Series 1934-A $500 FRN from the elusive Dallas district with only 34,500 notes printed. The government stopped issuing this denomination in 1969 adding to its collectibility!
- Second highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Evenly circulated $500 note from series 1934-A.
- Very Fine details condition due to some stains.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years. Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2202-K.