|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Gold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to feature yearly changing designs. Each year focuses on the iconic panda, loved around the world and beautifully depicted in .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2010.
- Reverse: Features two pandas resting in front of a bamboo wall.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2010 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!