|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Certified straight from the vaults under heavy security, these coins were loaded into Brink's armored vehicles and sent to be cataloged, graded, and encapsulated by PCGS just after the tragedy of 9/11. With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the 1999 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified by PCGS in MS-69 grade with the special World Trade Center label.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1999 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!