These Gold 5 Rouble coins were issued by the Russian Empire in 1902, during the reign of Tsar Nicholas II (1897-1911). Their clean, simple design has made them popular with Gold coin collectors.
- Contains .1244 oz actual Gold weight.
- Authenticated and graded MS-67 by NGC. Only a handful of this date grade higher.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Tsar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect your coin in style by adding a presentation box recommended for this coin.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!