With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the 1998 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion investment appeal. Grab a piece of history with this PCGS certified World Trade Center coin today!
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition of the coin.
- The World Trade Center label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS straight from the vaults at the World Trade Center in 2001.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1998 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!