The Burnished Gold American Eagle features an iconic, classic design that is often considered one of the most beautiful designs on American coinage.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Special burnished finish.
- Low mintage of only 15,188 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Containing 1/4 oz of Gold and featuring beloved designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2006-W 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|