The Burnished Gold American Eagle features an iconic, classic design that is often considered one of the most beautiful designs on American coinage.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Special burnished finish.
- Low mintage of only 15,188 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Containing 1/4 oz of Gold and featuring beloved designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2006-W 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!