|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.3734 troy oz|
Historic gold coins from the early 19th century! These coins from the Kingdom of Napoleon (present day Northern Italy) contain .3734 of an ounce of Gold. Early 19th century Gold 40 Lire coins! These coins were struck for the Kingdom of Napoleon when this region was part of the French Empire. Just over 1.2 million of these coins were struck over a period of eight years, they are not encountered very often.
- Contains .3734 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A left facing bust of Napoleon Bonaparte surrounded by the legend with the date below.
- Reverse: Crowned shield with the legend REGNO D'ITALIA (Kingdom of Italy) with the denomination below.
- Struck at the Milan Mint in Italy from 1807-1814.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
These historic 40 Lire coins are seldom offered for sale, and are highly sought after by World Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Gold 40 Lire coins to your cart today!
Dates (1807-1814) will be of our choice, and limited to available inventory. Coins in this listing are usually in Extra Fine condition, however, a few lower grades may be in the mix as well!
Listed in Krause as KM#12.