Mintage of only 8,000 coins! The low mintage of this coin makes it very hard to find. This collector's item would make a great gift for someone born during the Chinese Year of the Ox - 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997 and 2009.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes sealed in mint plastic with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic Maple Leaf design, featuring a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of an ox.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Ox Privy coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Update your set by adding this 2009 Silver Maple Leaf with Ox privy mark to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Ox are patient, speak little and inspire confidence in others. They tend to be eccentric and are angered easily. Although they speak little, when they do they are quite eloquent. Ox people are mentally and physically alert. Generally easy-going, they can be remarkably stubborn and they hate to fail or be opposed. They are most compatible with Snake, Rooster and Rat people.