Mintage of only 4,830 coins. This First Spouse coin pays tribute to the accomplishments Julia Tyler. Each coin contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold, making their intrinsic value just as exquisite as the design and production.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in original box from the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Julia Tyler.
- Reverse: The reverse depicts President and Mrs. Tyler together at a White House Ball.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Julia Tyler Gold Coin to your cart today!
The young and vivacious Julia Gardiner Tyler took Washington by storm with her wedding to widower President John Tyler on June 26, 1844. Although she was First Lady for only eight months, she quickly made her mark. Julia Tyler worked hard to support her husband's political agenda, especially for the annexation of Texas.