A flashy coin with nice mirrored fields. Graded by NGC and housed in an original GSA holder.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 PL condition of the coin.
- This coin is housed in a General Services Administration (GSA) holder, and not an NGC slab.
- The PL designation indicates that the strike on the coin is prooflike with mirrored fields and frosted devices.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified 1884-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!