When the American Gold Buffalo burst on the scene in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. It was the first .9999 fine Gold coin issued by the mint!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a special red box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government with a mintage of 189,500 coins.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!