Gold Mexican Libertads are truly a standout series due to their iconic Mexican imagery in stunning .999 fine Gold. These coins have gained worldwide popularity and fractional Gold Libertads provide the same beauty at a more affordable price point.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads allow for more options when looking to purchase these iconic coins. Add this 2010 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!