|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This Proof Gold Buffalo coin was minted at the West Point Mint and bears the "W" mintmark. This example has been certified as a perfect Proof-70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certifed by NGC with the Proof 70 Early Releases label.
- The Early Releases label indicates that NGC received this coin within the first 30 days of its release date.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!