This Proof Gold Buffalo coin was minted at the West Point Mint and bears the "W" mintmark. This example has been certified as a perfect Proof-70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified by NGC with the Proof 70 Early Releases label.
- The Early Releases label indicates that NGC received this coin within the first 30 days of its release date.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Gold Buffalos. Shop Gold Buffalos and learn how to build your investment strategy.