This 1991 Silver Eagle was recovered from the site of the World Trade Center after the September 11th tragedy. Graded MS-69 and certified as a WTC-recovered coin by PCGS, this is a true piece of history.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its unique heritage.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This item combines one of the most quintessentially American coins available with a profoundly historic provenance. Add the 1991 World Trade Center Recovery dollar to your cart today!