In its own right, any Mint State-70 coin is something to be appreciated on its beauty alone. However, the First Strike designation adds even more appeal, guarenteeing it was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Perfect MS-70 First Strike Silver Eagles are a modern day rarity, with a PCGS population of just 557 coins. Add the 2006 Silver American Eagle MS-70 to your cart today!