|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
The timeless image of Britannia gains even more beauty in a Proof finish, which allows the design to truly shine. This 1 oz Silver coin comes in a display box perfect for gifting.
- Contains 1 oz actual Silver weight in a Proof finish.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,500 coins with only 3,000 sold individually.
- Reverse: Features an up-close image of Britannia looking powerful and stoic.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful 2010 1 oz Proof Silver Britannia to your cart today!
Over time, Britannia coins have become a showcase for British artists with many eager to share their interpretation of the enduring icon. No collection is complete without its Britannia, for she has been in demand for centuries, and in a year where the numismatic great regains her place on the circulating coinage of the United Kingdom, the spotlight shines on the familiar and much-loved figure.