|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
The design of the American Gold Eagle is instantly recognizable among collectors and investors. The Gold American Eagle is the ideal mixture of American history and nostalgia with modern Gold bullion investment value, guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of just 81,000 coins.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive storage box to your order.
These fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the classic Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point. Complete any Gold Eagle collection by adding this beautiful coin to your cart today!