Expand your Gold collection with this 1911 Russia 10 Rouble Gold coin of Tsar Nicholas II. Only 50,000 coins were ever minted. Compared to the other 10 Rouble Gold coins with mintages of over a million coins, 1911 dated coins are not often available.
- Contains .2489 oz of pure Gold.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins in this listing will be in average circulated condition and may have been cleaned.
- Mintage of only 50,000.
- Obverse: Depicts Nicholas II, the last czar of Imperial Russia.
- Reverse: Features the Imperial Coat of Arms, along with the seal of His Tsarist Majesty: a shielded double eagle, with crowns that represent Russia, Kazan and Astrakhan.
Protect and display your Russian Gold 10 Roubles in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A perfect coin for those looking to have diversity within their Gold holdings. Add this Russia Gold 10 Roubles coin to your cart today!