A low mintage of only 184,789 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue. A much better date in the series at this grade level.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Population of 325 coins at this grade level with 128 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the following mint: Philadelphia.
Display your graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!