As one of just 213 of the 2007 Silver American Eagle coins graded an MS-70 First Strike by PCGS, this is the perfect way to add the beloved Silver Eagle coin to your collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The First Strike designation makes this coin special and rare! Take your Registry Set to the top of the ranks by adding this 2007 Perfect 70 First Strike Silver American Eagle to your cart today!