|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This rare low-population 2007 Silver American Eagle will take your Registry Set to the top of the ranks, as only 718 coins have been graded as Perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this rare PCGS Certified 2007 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!