This Gold-Silver Bimetallic Proof Set is a Legal Tender Special Lunar Commemorative 2007 set issued by the government of the Peoples Republic of China. It is minted in stunning detail with high quality proof condition.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a high gloss presentation box.
- Mintage of only 1,000 sets.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2007.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub surrounded by a Silver lunar ring.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
This set is sure to be one for collectors. Add the 2007 4-Coin Gold Chinese Panda set to your cart today!