|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The Gold Buffalo was the first coin from the U.S. Mint that contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold. This beautiful coin was minted with a mirrorlike finish to add value to a highly desired coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beloved Proof Gold coin to your cart today!