Great investment potential "Civil War" issue that has survived more than 150 years without ever having been circulated.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These coins retain the majority of their original luster adding to the beauty of their MS-61 condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!