|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
The Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Burnished Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coin and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1/10 oz of pure Gold.
- Special Burnished finish with the West Point mint mark.
- Mintage of only 22,501 coins.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!