|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Each of these patriotic coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty. Fractional Platinum American Eagles are an excellent way to get this beloved design at a lower price point.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by NGC as Perfect MS-70.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Platinum Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!