Issued by Gibraltar in 2001, this is the world's first tri-metal coin! This coin features Queen Elizabeth II and is packaged in a mint box.
- This coin contains .167 of an ounce of platinum, .457 of an ounce of gold, and .376 of an ounce of silver.
- Comes in an original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and year of issue with gold accents.
- Reverse: Celebrates the new millennium with a collage of historic images in a bi-metal finish. Also includes the inscription “21st Century” and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Gibraltar government.
Add this unique coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.457 troy oz|