|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.457 troy oz|
Issued by Gibraltar in 2001, this is the world's first tri-metal coin! This coin features Queen Elizabeth II and is packaged in a mint box.
- This coin contains .167 of an ounce of platinum, .457 of an ounce of gold, and .376 of an ounce of silver.
- Comes in an original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and year of issue with gold accents.
- Reverse: Celebrates the new millennium with a collage of historic images in a bi-metal finish. Also includes the inscription “21st Century” and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Gibraltar government.
Add this unique coin to your cart today!