This is the 3rd coin of the United States America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program and features a great depiction of Yosemite National Park in California.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 26,716 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 will be delivered in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depiction of the iconic El Capitan, which rises more than 3,000 feet above the valley floor. Inscriptions are: "Yosemite," "California," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- The incused edge is engraved with the weight and purity of the coin.
Yosemite National Park is set within California’s Sierra Nevada mountains. It’s famed for its giant, ancient sequoias, and for Tunnel View, the iconic vista of towering Bridalveil Fall and the granite cliffs of El Capitan and Half Dome. In Yosemite Village are shops, restaurants, the Yosemite Museum and the Ansel Adams Gallery, offering prints of the photographer’s renowned black-and-white landscapes of the area.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
The popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this great looking 5 oz Silver Yosemite National Park ATB coin to your collection today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|