|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
This fourth release in the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful series celebrates the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon. Each release in this 5 oz Silver coin series features a different national park or site, honoring America's history and natural beauty.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 33,000 coins.
- Individual coins will come in capsules. Multiples of 10 will be delivered in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of the Grand Canyon wall, surrounded by "Grand Canyon," "Arizona," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
A powerful and inspiring landscape, the Grand Canyon overwhelms our senses through its immense size. Unique combinations of geologic color and erosional forms decorate a canyon that is 277 river miles (446km) long, up to 18 miles (29km) wide, and a mile (1.6km) deep. More than 4 million visitors come to the Grand Canyon yearly to take in its majestic sites.