|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
The U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful program began in 2010 and is slated to continue until 2021 with five coins each year.
This fifth release pays tribute to Mount Hood, one of the most visited national forests in the United States.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 will be delivered in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: A view of Mount Hood behind Lost Lake, surrounded by "Mount Hood", "Oregon", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
The highly popular 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of Silver investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous Silver ATB coin to your collection today!
Mount Hood National Forest was established in 1892 and is one of the most visited national forests, with more than four million visitors annually. The park contains 170 developed recreation sites spread across more than one million acres. Popular recreation activities include boating, hunting, rafting and skiing, and Mount Hood is a popular destination for mountain climbers.