In 1877, one of the largest diamonds ever (over 287 carats), was discovered in South Africa. To commemorate the 125th anniversary of the famed Tiffany Jewelers acquisition of the huge diamond, the South African mint produced this limited edition
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- Comes in original wooden case of issue and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Set includes a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Gold Proof Krugerrand.
- Included in this set is a 1 oz .925 Silver medallion embedded with a genuine VSSI 5 pt. diamond.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
Only 400 Proof sets are available worldwide. Add this 2003 5-Coin Gold Krugerrand Tiffany Diamond Proof Set to your cart today!