In 1877, one of the largest diamonds ever (over 287 carats), was discovered in South Africa. To commemorate the 125th anniversary of the famed Tiffany Jewelers acquisition of the huge diamond, the South African mint produced this limited edition Proof set.
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- Comes in original wooden case of issue and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Set includes a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Gold Proof Krugerrand.
- Included in this set is a 1 oz .925 Silver medallion embedded with a genuine VSSI 5 pt. diamond.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
Only 400 Proof sets are available worldwide. Add this 2003 5-Coin Gold Krugerrand Tiffany Diamond Proof Set to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|