This set was issued in 2004 by South Africa to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the death of Paul Kruger. Low mintages on these coins adds to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- Set includes a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Gold Proof Krugerrand.
- Includes in this set is a 1 oz .925 Silver medallion with the dates of his term as president of South Africa and the date of his death.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Housed in the original wooden case of issue, with a certificate of authenticity from the South African Mint.
This has a Limited Release of 400 Proof sets. Add this 2004 5-Coin Gold Krugerrand Proof Set to your cart today!