This Olympic Kilo Masterpiece was the largest Olympic coin ever minted. It was designed by Australian born master coin designer, Stuart Devlin, who in 1982 was appointed goldsmith and jeweler to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features the official Sydney 2000 Olympic Games logo in color, surrounded by images depicting all twenty-eight sports of the Games. The top half of the coin is edge lettered with the words Games of the XXVII Olympiad, and the lower half carries the edge lettering 1 Kilo .999 fine Silver. The Millennium Athlete also appears on the left and right edges of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!