The Platinum Koala is the most famous series of Platinum coins from the Perth Mint in Australia and considered the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add these precious collectibles to your portfolio today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic.
- Mintage of only 59,872 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $100 face value.
- Reverse: A koala facing left.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Platinum Koala in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These coins offer a great way to diversify your portfolio by adding platinum to your holdings. Add this popular Australian Platinum Koala to your cart today!
The Perth Mint opened its operations in 1899 and is a member of an elite group of world mints whose pure gold, silver and platinum legal tender coins are trusted without question. Known for stunning quality reflects the importance of the Mint's traditional skills, and through the use of modern treatments such as color and gilding, they demonstrate the Mint's canny ability to set new market trends.