This $5 Gold coin commemorates the participation of the United States in the Olympic Games, which were held in Barcelona in the summer of 1992.
- Each coin contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Mintage of only 27,732 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a male sprinter coming off the starting line with a burst of speed. Behind him, the American flag is shown vertically, reminiscent of a track.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle clutching arrows and an olive branch in its talons, with a shield at its breast. The Olympic rings and “U.S.A.” are shown above the eagle.
Display your Gold Olympic Commemorative coin in style by adding a display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded Gold coin to your cart today!